24 July 2014

20140724 Trip to find my love


Flight to HK was in the morning via Jetstar.

This time round, I decided to go with handcarry baggage, but to think when I checked in at the counter, the lady told me my baggage is slightly too big for cabin size baggage, but I can try my luck at the Gate.

p.s. I somewhat agreed cause my luggage is relatively fat compared to others.

Should I decided to buy checked in baggage at the counter, it will be a charge of SGD60.

So I was kinda of worried, but when I was at the Gate, the lady told me that I need to check in my baggage, due to the flight is a full flight, and it is FOC.

I was relieved and checked in my baggage.


Upon reaching HK, I had to make my way to the hotel myself. Took the airport express train, and transfer to shuttle bus to town/hotel.

However, the hotel I am staying in is only within walking premises of the dropoff point, not exactly at the point.

Hence when I got off, I had to check with the lobby staff, how to walk to my hotel – Casa Hotel.

After brief directions given, I made my way (looking confident), to my hotel.

I was lucky, anyhow walk, also managed to get the directions right. But I guess it could be because I had roughly looked at the map to locate the dropoff point and my hotel.


Checked in and immediately I rushed to Langham Place on foot.

Hotel is at Tsim Sha Tsui while Langham is in Mongkok, but within walking distance from my hotel.

I was shocked when I saw the huge crowd outside Sanrio Pop up café.

Got my number and shocked that the person told me that they might not be able to serve me, as it could be near their closing hours by then.

The number on the board is 181, while the one I am holding to is 421. When I reached was 4pm, should be high tea time, but the number I got is already for dinner.

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW KUA IS THE Q……


Decided to give up queuing and went to other places that I had in my list..

Snoopy Exhibition at Harbour City

大口仔



No comments:

Post a Comment