19 July 2014

20140719 Eventful Day

This day, finally my cousin got married!!

This day is Garfield Run!!

This day is Honggi's Solo Fan Meet!!
Honggi's solo fan meet was so fun.. He is so funny and cheeky.
Had so much fun and laughter.
His vocal was also that great that we were totally mesmerised by him.
I nearly had a chance to go on stage to get the limited ed pouches he brought. Haiz..
Anyway, finale was the high touch with all the fans.
He must have been super tired that he came out and immediately lay flat on the table.
Hahaha..
He took short breaks in between the high touch, but as he was going to take the night flight back to Korea that day. I guess he will want to complete the high touch asap.

When it was my turn, i kept repeating what i wanted to tell him in my heart and mind.
Hopefully i can manage to convey to him in time, before getting pushed away by the security..
p.s. The security is the one we met many times... During the LMH and CNB event...

I told him something in Jap, and he did reply me.. Made ma so happy..





No comments:

Post a Comment