15 June 2014

15062014 A day full of Love

Waked up to a great morning with my hubby beside me.. hugz..

Went church with in-laws in the morning. It had been really a long time since hubby and I went for mass. After mass, it was quite a heavy downpour, which dampen hubby’s plan quite a bit.

He planned to go for some outdoor dining but in such weather, we will be wet by then we finished eating. Hence, we went for a simple lunch at Dempsey – House.

It was a cosy environment with quite a large crowd in this kind of weather. Cause personally, I think Dempsey is quite inconvenient without car. After dining, we wanted to go back TBC to cut cake, but then as my sis and mummy were still outside, so we dropped by Vivocity before heading back. Also picked up the Loom thingy that Jo wants. After cake cutting at TBC, we rested a while before heading back to DC. The moment Jo saw the Loom thingy, he tucked himself in our room and started his manufacturing.. He was rushing one for hubby and one for me. He kept emphasizing that he had no time and wanted to ask me to learn and help him to do.

Dinner Time!! SIL ordered a spread of buffet for dining at home so that we can save the hassle to go out and squeeze with the Fathers day crowd.

They also ordered a cake for me made of lychee martini. It was yummy and cute, with the colored flamed candles as decoration. The colourful candles will have flames of the same candle color, which was so interesting.

For Fathers day gift for FIL, managed to customise a iphone case, with photo of him taken with Christabel and Jo. Hope he liked it.

Then the time comes when hubby need to fly back already.. Time is short but I feel that he managed to spend quality time with his family, ah ma, my family and me. Hopefully he din find it sianz to hang out with me at my house.

This time round, I was really surprised to receive well wishes from some friends or ex-colleagues like Ethan.. He really shocked me and furthermore he was the first one to wish me.. So touched.

Felt so blessed today when i received so many well wishes from friends & relatives all around the globe, via FB and pm. Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes and gifts.
Love all of you..
Stay happy and healthy!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment