23 May 2014

23May Rain Rain Go Away

Hubby came home only around 8plus9 but was very fast settled down at his workstation and continued working all the way. Ultimately, he fell asleep at his favorite spot. I wanted to spend time with him so decided to sleep on the sofa with him.

It has been raining since early this morning. I was still deciding to go sightseeing or to go shopping. Ultimately only managed to get out of the apartment at around 12, so decided to go shopping. From the apartment, it will take around 1 hour mrt journey to东门步行街. Maybe cause it is it not the office peak hours, the mrt was not that packed as I imagined. I walked around the streets and buildings, found that the buildings’ concept somewhat similar to the ones I been to in Korea 东大门.

Firstly I zoomed on shoes, with the intention to replace the soaked flats on my feet.
Then managed to get some clothing and ended my shopping spree with yummy mango dessert at 许留山. Decided to leave the shopping district earlier to avoid the office rush hour.

Wanted to settle with simple dinner but ultimately was pulled to join his colleagues for dinner somewhere nearby. Followed by a drink and some poker playing at Paulaner at 海上世界.




By the time we reached the apartment was past 12am. We were both shacked till the extend that we just want to doze on the sofa and sleep. I managed to at least rinse down and sleep. However, hubby was the one who woke up and pulled me to room to sleep.

That was a night that I had not had since quite some time back, due to his busy and hectic schedule.
It was short cause he was so tired…. Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment