23 February 2014

22Feb - Fullerton Weekend Staycation

This is the 2nd time we stayed at Fullerton for a weekend staycation.

It was relatively okay. Besides the room is bigger this time round, we also have a small balcony which had no view.

This staycation was meant to be hubby's birthday staycation, but he was so packed with his work that I bet he did not really enjoy, besides watching a few movies on television. ARGO is one of them, and I have to say, it is really a nice movie.

 
However, I am glad that the surprise I had prepared went smooth. I definitely need to thank his dear brothers for helping me to accomplish the surprises. Without them, it will not be that smooth and really caught him by surprise that he seems as though he is going to punch people on their faces... haha haha


Anyway, Happy Birthday my love..

No comments:

Post a Comment